Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your iPhone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
* Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.**
Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents
you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your
phone in the recent documents panel.
* Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
Office documents look stunning:
Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look
great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt
Graphics, and shapes.
* Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive
Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left
off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you
browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your
Make quick edits and share:
* Edit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you
edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
While Offline - Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to
the network to work on an Office document that is stored online. You
can view and edit recently used documents even while you’re offline.
Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the
network or to Wi-Fi.
* Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
* Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Share - When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to SkyDrive or SharePoint.
* A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to use this app. Qualifying plans include:
- Office 365 Home Premium
- Office 365 Small Business Premium
- Office 365 Midsize Business
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
- Office 365 Education A3 and A4
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Office 365 University
- Office 365 trial subscriptions